10 Exotic Places To Visit This Easter
Updated: Apr 11, 2022
Easter festive season is almost around the corner, and with it comes a lot of great feelings like happiness, relaxation of the mind and the opportunity to travel and explore different countries around the world with family and friends.
Whether you want short or long holiday trips, these are the ten exotic places that you should consider visiting this Easter.
1. The Maldives: the Maldives is a great place to be this Easter season, especially if you want to experience the cool African touch of nature. The Maldives is known for several things which includes; its vibrant culture, beautiful beaches, greens, and fascinating landmarks. Considering the Maldives? You should try out the famous water sport, something you shouldn’t miss.
2. Croatia, Dubrovnik: is an exciting and exotic destination that is known as the pearl of Adriatic. It is also one of the best places for vacation. The beautiful seas and sparkling architecture make it a tourist center on its own. Most game of thrones fans would love to visit this popular place. Paradise on earth, Dubrovnik is a great holiday destination with cultural history to explore.
3. Easter Island, Chile: Located deep in the Pacific Ocean, about 3,500 km west of the Chilean coast, Easter Island is famous for its mysterious background and the Moai statues that accompany it, making it one of the exotic places you should consider visiting. A plethora of theories surround the origins and construction of these giant, monolithic stone statues, but the truth is that they are left behind from the old Rapa Nui. Other things to enjoy on this island are its beaches, volcano and cave attractions.
4. Taha’a, French Polynesia: Known as the "Vanilla Island" and its pearls of exceptional quality. Taha’a is an island worth visiting this festive season. Her fertile valleys are natural greenhouses for Tahitian vanilla orchids. The natural scenery is awe-inspiring and travelers can hike the incredible valleys and ascending slopes discovering all the magical diverse flora and fauna on the island.
5. Cappadocia, Turkey: Fancy a ride on a hot-air balloon by day? and later explore enchanting caves by night? Then Cappadocia is a must-visit! Explore fairy chimneys, underground towns, the Göreme National Park (a Unesco World Heritage site), the Göreme Open-Air Museum, cave hotels and a sky that becomes dotted with hot-air balloons at sunset. This is the perfect Instagram-ready location.
6. Puerto Rico: There’s a reason why Puerto Rico is considered one of the best vacation spots in the Caribbean. Puerto Rico is known for its tropical climate and palm-fringed beaches. It is a mecca for vacationers and honeymooners. There’s sun, surf, rum and adventure around every corner. There’s no limit to cool experiences to have on the island. Attractions you should consider when you visit Puerto Rico includes; Toro Verde Adventure Park, The Pork Highway, Castillo San Felipe del Morro and the Isla Culebrita.
7. Larnaca, Cyprus: Larnaca is the third largest city in Cyprus but is home to the islands’ primary airport, Larnaca International Airport and is one of the premier seaside resorts in Cyprus. Attractions worth visiting includes; Hala Sultan Tekke, Larnaca Fort, Agios Lazaros, Stavrovouni Monastery and Cape Greco.
8. Hanoi, Vietnam: If you’re looking for a vacation that establishes a remarkable experience this Easter, no need to look further. family-friendly Vietnam is the suitable end for an adventurous conveyance. Located in the East of the Indochinese peninsula, Vietnam basks various positive situations validated by climate. The beautiful sandy beaches, nearby blue sea, and towering mountains makes a fascinating view and place worth making fun memories.
9. Florida, USA: Home to more entertainment and excitement per square mile than anywhere else in the whole world, Florida is the theme park capital of the world with fantastic resorts and shopping outlets. Thrill the entire family by taking a hot-air balloon sunrise ride and see the Florida theme parks, orange grove, forest, and swamp from above. Here at Kahera, we have our exclusive Florida properties suitable for families and groups. Want to learn more? Click here to get started.
10. London, United Kingdom: Fine iconic attractions such as the Big Ben and the Tower Bridge, London rightly remains one of the most popular cities visited worldwide. The city is always ready to invite you to participate in some of its famous traditions during Easter.